E-ISSN: 1309-5749 | ISSN: 1018-8681 | Join E-mail List | Contact | Twitter
1IU Faculty of Letters, Department of Psychology
2Istanbul Medical Faculty Public Health Department
3Bakırköy Mental and Neurological Diseases Hospital
4Work Safety Inspector
Dusunen Adam The Journal of Psychiatry and Neurological Sciences 1999; 12(1): 28-31
Full Text PDF Full Text PDF (Turkish)

Abstract

The aim of this study is to investigate the attention and anxiety levels, which are the main factors causing work accidents, of workers in the shipbuilding industry. The study has been conducted in a shipyard employing 200 workers, on 175 workers. A questionnaire comprising of 20 questions, Benton's perception and attention and Memory test and Spielberger's State and Trait Inventory have been applied to the workers. The average age of the workers is 34 .06±10.42 and average years of work is 9.99±5 .14. When the results of the Benton perception test are evaluated, it can be seen that out of 175 workers, only 15 (8.5 %) are with in the acceptable limits, and the attention levels of the remaining 160 workers (91.5 %) are found to be lower than normal levels. When the state and trait inventory points are taken into consideration, it can be seen that both points are higher normal in all workers.


Gemi İnşa İş Kolunda Çalışanlarda Dikkat ve Kaygının Değerlendirilmesi
1İ.Ü. Edebiyat Fakültesi Psikoloji Bölümü
2İstanbul Tıp Fakültesi Halk Sağlığı Anabilim Dalı
3Bakırköy Ruh ve Sinir Hastalıkları Hastanesi
4İş Güvenliği Müfettişi
Dusunen Adam The Journal of Psychiatry and Neurological Sciences 1999; 1(12): 28-31

Bu çalışmada gemi inşa iş kolunda çalışanlarda, iş kazalarının temel faktörlerinden olan dikkat ve kayg ı düzeylerinin araştırılması amaçlanmıştır. Uygulama 200 kişinin çalıştığı bir tersanede 175 işçi üzerinde yapılmıştır. Çalışanlara 20 soruluk bir anket formu ve Benton alg ı , dikkat bellek testi ile Spielberger'in durumluk ve sürekli kayg ı envanteri uygulanm ıştır. Çalışanların yaş ortalaması 34.06±10.42, çalışma yılı ortalaması ise 9.99±5 .14'tür. Çalışanların Benton algı testi sonuçları değerlendirildiğinde 175 kişiden 15 (% 8.5) kişinin normal sınırlar içinde olduğu, kalan 160 (% 91.5) kişinin ise dikkat düzeyi normalden dü şük olarak bulunmuştur. Durumluk ve sürekli kayg ı puanları ele alındığında, çalışanlarda her iki puanın da yüksek ç ıktığı bulunmuştur.